January 11, 2010

Wanna Be My Friend?

Lately, I've had this little obsession with making Friendship Bracelets. I think it's becoming a problem ;)

I remember back in elementry school this used to be so popular. And even in Sunday School. :)

Now, I'm going to Hobby Lobby to buy more string, I'm googling new designs, my mom even bought me this lot of like 132 different colored DMC floss, on Ebay. Aaaah!

I've made multiple new friends. Just because they saw my artistic talent in bracelet making.
I feel special having a bunch of random people flaunt that they're my friend ;)

Of course I don't think that a silly bracelet determines who I'm friends with.

I don't know why all of the sudden I started making them? I guess I'm just trying to cure boredom. Which is usually what I'm trying to do 99% of the time.

Yes, I did make all the ones in the picture. Those are just a couple of the endless pile of unfinished and some completed bracelets I've made.


The Meaning of Friendship Bracelets: "Originally made popular in the 70's, during the time of peave & love, they are symbolic, meaningful, and can also be quite fashionable."

So, would you like one? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment